We are pleased to announce that Integrasense has received MET certification for the design and manufacture of UL508A industrial control panels. Eurofins MET labs (a nationally recognized, independent product safety testing and certification organization -NRTL) announced today that it has certified Integrasense to design, build and label products compliant to UL508A and National Electric Code standards. The MET Panel Shop Program covers proper component usage, enclosure environmental ratings, and conformance to National Electric Code (NEC) standards for panels intended for use in virtually any non-hazardous location.
- MET certification provides the inspection authority and the customer evidence that our control panels comply with nationally recognized safety standards. These standards ensure safety, and provide assurances that the electrical control panel is compliant with national and local electrical codes.
- Integrasense is subject to periodic unannounced inspections of our facilities by MET labs personnel. Through periodic audits, Met labs can insure that we continue to meet the requirements for UL508A.
- Unlike UL, MET will accept all NRTL-approved or recognized components.
- Our MET Listed Mark is accepted by the Authority Having Jurisdiction in every area of the United States.
“We are eagerly looking forward to providing this increased level of service and quality assurance to our customers. Providing this option of MET / UL508A certified control panels can save our customers and end users time and money on costly field inspections and the associated unpredictable outcome.”
– Gretchen DiNanno – President