TBox LT2- RTU, PLC, Telemetry, Datalogging, SCADA
Innovative push and multi-platform Web server technologies open up new possibilities. Users have complete access to alarms, live conditions and historical data on their mobile devices, tablets or PCs – anytime and anywhere. This self-contained system gives you everything needed to create high-performance yet economical automation and monitoring installations.
Enquiry about TBox LT2- RTU, PLC, Telemetry, Datalogging, SCADA
Name & Company
Enter the security code shown above
Features and Benefits
- Up to 50% cost savings over systems that combine PLC, communications and SCADA components.
- Optional integrated wireless cellular communications.
- Innovative push and multi-platform web server technologies.
- Complete access to alarms, live conditions and historical data via mobile device, tablet or PC – anytime, anywhere.
- Powered by Servelec’s advanced Series 2 processing engine
- Agnostic HTML5 web server with a simple drag and drop WebForm Studio Editor
- Powerful PLC features
- Instant alarm notification and scheduling
- Smart Data Logging
- Security suite with authentication, encryption, firewall, HTTPS, SFTP, FTPS, SMTPS, VPN and SSH
- IP Pass-through, file transfer, e-mail, text messaging
- SNMP and Network Time Protocol (NTP)
- Modbus (Master and Slave), DNP3 (Master and Slave), DF1, IEC60870 Slave Protocols, and many more
- Ethernet, USB 2.0, RS232, and RS485 ports
- Integrated wireless cellular communications
- Micro SD card for local archives, program backup, and remote start-up
- Mixed I/O configurations up to 26 points
- I/O expansion
- Embedded backup battery charger
- ADK application software development kit
- Certified to -40° to 70 ° degrees C operating temperature range
- Class I, Division 2 hazardous area approval