Features and Benefits
Teach-In: Commissioning of the machine door at the push of a button (Automatic learning of movement direction, dimensions, mass and frictional forces).
- No end switches or other hardware for door operation required (except where necessary for safety function)
- Minimal wiring
- Space-saving minimal effort for wiring. Often cabinet is dispensable.
- Partial opening (useful in injecting molding for example)
- “Door open” detection
- Torque in the “door-closed” direction before opening
- Short cycle times due to fast door movement
- Performance level PL e according to DIN EN ISO 13849-1/2 and Safety Integrity Level SIL 2 according to DIN EN 61508-1/2/-3
- TUV Nord certified safely functions STO, SLS, and SLT
- Safety functions provided by the EN61800-5-2 standard.